We are looking to fill a full-time employee position in the role of Specialist, Digital Media for our Toronto or Chicago office. We are looking for someone who is client service-driven, proactive, detailed-oriented, collaborative, passionate, eager to learn, dynamic, entrepreneurial and can work independently. This person will be part of our digital team and will also collaborate with our other client/project teams as needed.
- Assist the digital team with the management, tracking, reporting, analysis, troubleshooting and optimization of paid search, display, social display, and other digital advertising campaigns for clients and GainShare’s own marketing.
- Assist with campaign set-up including campaign builds, preliminary research, competitive research and creating ad copy across a dynamic mix of media channels.
- Display, social, SEM, and native campaign responsibilities include developing, managing, and optimizing contextual, interest-based, lookalike, custom audience, and remarketing campaigns involving a mix of text, static and rich media ads.
- Manage pacing for each platform based on monthly and quarterly budgets. Make necessary optimizations to ensure campaigns are pacing correctly.
- Analytics responsibilities include partnering with our analytics team on the initialization of the reporting framework, analytics profile creation, tag implementation, goal set up, funnel definition, advanced segmentation and any data troubleshooting as required.
- Ongoing responsibilities including tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization on a weekly, monthly and quarterly level as needed. This includes participating in weekly client calls and campaign post presentations to review metrics and analysis.
- Support other online initiatives as applicable.
- Ongoing and proactive client service, internally and externally.
- Regular and ongoing proactive communication with colleagues and clients.
- University degree or college graduate.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years agency or in-house experience working hands on with Google paid search, display and Facebook campaigns.
- Google AdWords Professional certification (individual) a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A team player who is willing to take initiative and is not afraid to learn new things to get the task at hand completed in the best possible way.
- This position reports directly to the Manager, Digital Media. The person will, however, work with and be accountable to all GainShare team members.
- General work hours 9am to 5pm.
- The role is based on a hybrid work model. The candidate will be required to be in the office 2 days a week and potentially additional days for client meetings and/or collaboration with the team as needed.
- Salary TBC.
GainShare Performance Marketing is committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.