The Senior Specialist, Programmatic Media is responsible for managing the planning and execution of GainShare client’s performance programmatic media planning and buying. This role is responsible for working across programmatic platforms to develop a campaign strategy which supports client goals and integrates into the broader paid media plans. They will play a key role in the translation of marketing and media objectives into overall programmatic strategies. The Senior Specialist, Programmatic Media is also responsible for identifying and educating on emerging market trends and technologies as they relate to the programmatic space.
- Must have strong knowledge of the paid programmatic landscape and best practices (DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, data providers, inventory providers).
- Manage programmatic media buying and planning across CTV/OTT and digital media platforms through all steps of the process from RFPing, partner evaluations, partner scoring, planning, negotiations, final execution and reporting.
- Analyzing historical performance data to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance and maximize ROI/ROAS.
- Experience handling CPA driven campaigns across different DSPs.
- Good understanding of different media formats down the funnel such as Display, Online video, CTV, Mobile and Audio.
- Manage day-to-day campaign execution and reporting on client programs ensuring that campaigns deliver on KPIs.
- Able to ideate successful audience segmentation aimed at reaching a client goal.
- Understanding of attribution models, customer journey, ROAS, ROI and advertising metrics.
- Ensure creative in display, video, mobile, rich media, etc., is uploaded and assigned.
- Ensure integration and coordination between internal teams by updating and informing them on the status of all client projects.
- Stay current with programmatic ‘first-to-market’ opportunities and emerging technologies.
- Thrive in working across multiple clients at a time, across a wide variety of verticals.
- Ability to think in an integrated fashion across digital and offline media tactics to ensure strong ROAS outcomes.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely and present to internal teams and clients in an articulate and confident manner.
- Background in consumer/audience planning tools such as Nielsen, MRI/Simmons, Kantar and ComScore.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and quality of all team outputs.
We encourage you to apply if the below describes your experience and talents:
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated experience in programmatic strategies and execution.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in programmatic media execution.
- Deep knowledge of ad products and buying mechanisms of all programmatic platforms and industry resources (DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, data providers, and inventory providers).
- Preferred Platform Experience: The Trade Desk, DV360, Amazon, Media Math, Inmobi, Xandr:
- Digital Radio
- Experience optimizing video and display marketing campaigns. across DSPs and ad-serving platforms.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and have a team player mentality.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ad serving, tagging, and media billing tools a plus.
- This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Programmatic Media. This person will however work with, and be accountable to all GainShare Performance Marketing team members.
- General work hours are 9am to 5pm.
- Salary is TBD.
- Start date: April 2022.
- GainShare Performance Marketing is committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.
GainShare Digital Services
At GainShare Performance Marketing, our approach to direct response digital marketing is squarely focused on driving acquisition for our clients (leads, sales, customers, revenue, ROI). As experts in analytics and consumer response, we help our clients navigate the ever-changing digital landscape to develop and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns that consistently deliver a higher volume of acquisitions and a more efficient return on ad spend.
To get the most out of every campaign, we follow a disciplined direct response process and are constantly analyzing data, testing and optimizing. Through our customized strategies and insights into analytics, we develop, create and manage digital marketing campaigns that maximize results for our clients. We are also channel and platform-agnostic and offer our clients full transparency on all campaigns.
Our digital advertising services include:
- Audience Research & Measurement
- Digital Creative Development
- Paid Search
- Programmatic Display & Video
- Social Display
- Campaign Management & Optimization
- Multichannel Integration