The Digital Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for planning, negotiating, and executing native, contextual and network digital media plans across our client roster. The ideal candidate must be able to manage day-to-day planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with publishers, platforms and buying teams.
Additionally, the Digital Media Planner/Buyer will work with planning/optimization tools and internal team members to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze campaign delivery and optimize performance on an ongoing basis. He/she will be active in client engagements presenting results and recommendations for ongoing performance optimization.
- Act as a primary client contact, understanding client goals and optimizing success through
- research and analysis.
- Assist in the development of integrated digital media strategy development for top tier clients.
- Develop RFPs, final media plan recommendations, buy summaries, and campaign measurements
- where necessary.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation, and optimization of campaign activities.
- Manage campaign authorizations, budgets, and reconciliation process.
- Present proposals with media and cost schedules to clients.
- Manage all facets of campaign execution in coordination with internal teams.
- Take the lead on optimization strategies for digital placements.
- Manage, review, and analyze all client facing deliverables.
- Stay up to date with emerging digital and consumer behavior trends to identify new
- opportunities and drive innovation both internally and with clients.
- Analyze research data and media/marketing information sharing insights with clients.
- Develop and present concise results presentations highlighting the relevant learnings gained
- and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the company, and the vendor
- Provide strategic guidance to the media planning team.
- Provide consultative strategic direction to your accounts and identify appropriate programs and
- services to meet client needs.
We encourage you to apply if the below describes your experience and talents:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in native, contextual and network digital display media planning and buying.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology: DoubleClick, Innovid, Prisma, Google Analytics.
- Ideal candidate experienced with research resources, such as @Plan, Kantar, Comscore, Nielsen/NetRatings, and AdRelevance, as well as other research/planning tools.
- Broad understanding of the programmatic landscape.
- A self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and vendors.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Work hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- GainShare Performance Marketing is committed to providing equal opportunities for personswith disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.