The Data & Platforms Lead is a data-focused role responsible for managing data and audience targeting strategy, data onboarding, and data insights generated across GainShare clients’ performance based programmatic media campaigns. You will play a key role in discussing data strategies and ad/martech implementations with clients, leading audience targeting and optimization strategies across client accounts, and working internally with the programmatic buying teams to ensure data strategies are implemented properly.
This highly motivated, detail-oriented individual will work with both the client and internal stakeholders to educate them on the myriad uses of data and to drive innovation in the use of data and technology for the client. He/she will generate key insights and audience profiles to align with strategic planning and will also work with 3rd party data vendors and publishers to maximize the data opportunity for the client. The successful candidate will have well rounded knowledge of the digital advertising and data landscape and a passion for working with marketers and clients to drive advertising value.
- Provide thought leadership by challenging current way of operating to deliver best in class approaches to performance based programmatic media campaigns.
- Be the in-house expert on how data and programmatic advertising provides ROI for clients.
- Manage overall audience data strategy for client accounts and articulate strategic recommendations to clients with a consultative approach based on overall business objectives.
- Connect a sound data strategy to client marketing technology and solutions to drive a more efficient and effective media approach.
- Develop a strong overall understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate through campaign results how data targeting can help them achieve their business goals.
- Leverage data to evaluate and recommend campaign optimizations to exceed client expectations.
- Extract insights from the data and effectively articulate to clients in relation to their marketing/business goals and objectives.
- Work with DSP and DMP partners to manage day-to-day onboarding of client data.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging industry trends as they relate to the programmatic space.
- Stay apprised of current and new DSP functionality or data products to deploy on relevant client campaigns.
- Develop and maintain documentation on best practices and quality control procedures for
programmatic campaign implementations.
We encourage you to apply if the below describes your experience and talents:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or similar discipline related to Digital Media.
- Minimum 5 years of prior digital advertising experience in a client services capacity with handson knowledge of the DSP/DMP landscape, as well as a passion for data-driven advertising and
- Deep knowledge of ad tech platforms with expertise in working with DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, 3rd
party data providers, identity resolution, pixels and ad servers.
- Solid understanding of the ad tech platforms, identity resolution, and the overall programmatic
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience in ordinary
- Experience optimizing campaigns to customer acquisition KPI targets – CPA, CPL, CTR, etc.
- Familiarity with managing Online Display, Video, Mobile and CTV/OTT campaigns preferred.
- Ability to effectively convey vision to savvy, experienced digital clients and C-level executives.
- Solid understanding of database architecture and functionality is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting ability. Must be able to resolve issues tied to capturing and processing
data in a timely matter.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills; able to distill overall objectives into the
actionable steps required to achieve those objectives.
- Strong analytical skills, technical know-how, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow projects through to completion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Project management skills
- Work hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- GainShare Performance Marketing is committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the