The Associate Director, Digital Media is accountable for successfully managing Paid Search and Social campaigns across GainShare’s client roster. The primary responsibilities in this role are to be the go-to organizational SEM and Social expert, successfully leading the day-to-day planning and optimization of campaigns and acting as the central hub of collaboration and problem solving across internal departments including senior level colleagues at GainShare and senior level business leaders at the client, while delivering against client goals and objectives.
This role is dynamic and combines ownership and decision-making, client-facing leadership, and thoughtful, collaborative internal strategic planning and problem solving to ensure, as a team and a company, we continue to grow.
Search and Social Campaign Management
- Main point of contact for client, third-party vendors, and internal departments for matters involving SEM and social channels.
- Collaborate with account management and clients to develop a deep understanding of client businesses, industries and competition.
- Oversee a team of SEM and social specialists providing mentorship, best practices and strategic/tactical oversight.
- Ongoing collaboration and communication with client and internal teams including account, other media channels, analytics, creative and project management.
- Responsible for translating objectives from client and account leadership into actionable strategies and tactics for SEM and social campaigns.
- Lead the development and execution of market strategies for campaigns, including developing strategic roadmaps, test plans as well as analyzing results and developing actionable insights.
- Review in-flight performance, ensuring teams are optimizing to target KPIs and proposing strategy pivots based on performance
- In conjunction with direct reports, as needed perform day-to-day campaign activities for campaigns including bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Employ analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem-solving skills to effectively and efficiently manage campaigns.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and professional communication skills by developing and delivering client facing materials, such as presentations, POVs, business cases, performance reports and innovation opportunities. Proven success managing client relationships directly.
- Utilize business acumen to work closely with account teams to identify and fully understand business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship.
- Assist the business development team on pitches for prospective paid media clients.
Organizational and Team Leadership
- Provide proactive management and coaching for direct reports effectively communicating task execution and timeline requirements, strategic guidance, and constructive feedback to aid in their growth in their core functional areas or responsibilities. Responsible for performance evaluations and feedback.
- Actively monitor and share industry news, online marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team key learnings often on the fly at the client’s request.
- Work comfortably in dynamic environment with priority shifts based on client requirements and marketplace conditions.
- 6-8 years of experience working in SEM and/or Social comprised of media planning, activation, and optimization.
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing and reporting on media campaigns across brand and performance objectives.
- Experience working with analytics teams on granular program tracking and performance dashboard creation.
- Experience working closely with a given client’s additional agency partners on integrated strategy, planning, and measurement.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and respond to situations quickly.
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- General work hours are 9am to 5pm.
- Salary is TBD.
- Start date: immediately.
- GainShare Performance Marketing is committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.